We’re thrilled to welcome you back into our 4,000 square-foot al fresco dining room to enjoy a meal with us. Because the health and safety of our guests and staff remain our utmost priority, your dining experience will look a little different than before. Take a look the procedures and safety measures we have in place:
● Reservations are now available and strongly encouraged for dine-in service.
● Large groups are limited to 10 max (must all be from the same household or arrive together). These larger parties have a larger distancing policy of 15-20 ft from other tables. We have one table that seats up to 10 guests and one table that seats up to 8.
● Guests are no longer allowed to gather in the waiting area prior to being seated; instead, we offer a call ahead check-in and encourage guests to wait in their car until their table is ready.
● All high touch point surfaces are sanitized frequently.
● HEPA filter air purifiers have been installed in our restrooms with a UV light to help kill viruses.
● Three times a month, the entire restaurant undergoes disinfectant cleaning for infectious diseases and viruses.
● We have installed automatic, no-touch soap dispensers in guest restrooms and all 5 staff-accessible hand sinks.
● Automatic hand sanitizer stations have been placed strategically throughout the restaurant for guest and staff access.
● Upon check presentation, guests will get sanitizer disposable wipes and single-use pens.
● Check presenters are cleaned and sanitized after each shift.
Additional Guest Safety Measures
● We ask that guests wear masks while on property when not at their table.
● Water is offered upon request with a sealed, single-use capping to ensure no contamination.
● Beverage refills will be a full new glass replacement and not a pitcher to avoid contamination.
● Single-use, paper menus will be utilized.
● Tables will not be preset; silverware comes rolled in a napkin.
● Salt and pepper will be available in a single use ramekin upon request.
● Guests must box their own food.
● We have added plexiglass protective barriers around the host stand as well as all bar beverage wells.
● Enhanced safety and sanitation procedures will be posted visible to guests along with recommendations in line with local and state regulations.
● All employees have gone through our staff Safety, Health and Sanitation Training to stay informed about food safety as it relates to COVID-19.
● Masks are required by all employees while on property.
● Proper glove use and frequent hand washing is enforced.
● Pre-shift, daily temperature checks are required for all employees.
● We have partnered with a testing facility to have all staff tested for COVID-19 free of charge every two weeks.
● Employees that have a fever, feel sick or show symptoms of being sick will be sent home.
● Employees that have a fever for more than two days or miss 2 consecutive days of work must see a doctor and be cleared to return to work.
We will continue to monitor guidelines put forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local agencies and make changes as needed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.