We’re thrilled to welcome you back into our dining room to enjoy a meal with us. With over 4,000 square feet of outside dining, our al fresco dining room offers a safe place for you to relax and get some fresh air while enjoying an award-winning cocktail or a nourishing, sustainably sourced meal.
Because the health and safety of our guests and staff remains our utmost priority, your dining experience will look a little different than before. Take a look at the new procedures and safety measures we have in place:
● Reservations are now available and required for dine-in service.
● Large groups are limited to 10 max (must all be from the same household or arrive together). These larger parties have a larger distancing policy of 15-20 ft from other tables. We have one table that seats up to 10 guests and one table that seats up to 8.
● Guests are no longer allowed to gather in the waiting area prior to being seated; instead, we offer a call ahead check-in and encourage guests to wait in their car until their table is ready.
Please Note Our New Hours of Operation
11:30 a.m.– 9 p.m.
Dining Room Modifications
● All tables and chairs have been set to a minimum of 6 ft spacing to allow for proper physical distancing.
● We have added plexiglass protective barriers around all bar beverage wells, as well as the host stand.
● All seating is outdoors, and bar seating is not available.
● We have limited our capacity to 100 people at one time while maintaining proper physical distancing.
● Enhanced safety and sanitation procedures will be posted visible to guests along with recommendations in line with local and state regulations.
● All surfaces of table and chairs will be sanitized before each seating.
● We have installed HEPA filter air purifiers in our restrooms with a UV light to help kill viruses.
● Three times a month, the entire restaurant will undergo a disinfectant cleaning for infectious diseases and viruses.
● We have installed automatic, no-touch soap dispensers in guest restrooms and all 5 staff-accessible hand sinks.
● Automatic hand sanitizer stations have been placed strategically throughout the restaurant for guest and staff access.
● Upon check presentation, guests will get sanitizer disposable wipes and single-use pens.
● Check presenters are cleaned and sanitized after each shift.
Additional Guest Safety Measures
● We ask that guests wear masks while on property when not at their table.
● Water is offered upon request with a sealed, single-use capping to ensure no contamination.
● Beverage refills will be a full new glass replacement and not a pitcher to avoid contamination.
● Single-use, paper menus will be utilized.
● Tables will not be preset; silverware comes rolled in a napkin.
● Salt and pepper will be available in a single use ramekin upon request.
● For the safety of our guests and staff, we are no longer allowing any outside food or desserts.
● All food consumed on site must be prepared in house.
● Guests must box their own food.
● All employees have gone through our staff Safety, Health and Sanitation Training to stay informed about food safety as it relates to COVID-19.
● Masks are required by all employees while on property.
● Proper glove use and frequent hand washing is enforced.
● Pre-shift, daily temperature checks are required for all employees.
● Employees that have a fever, feel sick or show symptoms of being sick will be sent home.
● Employees that have a fever for more than two days or miss 2 consecutive days of work must see a doctor and be cleared to return to work.
We will continue to monitor guidelines put forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local agencies and make changes as needed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.