Our Current Safety Measures
The health and safety of our guests and staff remains our utmost priority. Take a look at the extensive procedures and safety measures we have in place:
● All high touch point surfaces are sanitized frequently.
● HEPA filter air purifiers have been installed in our restrooms with a UV light to help kill viruses.
● Three times a month, the entire restaurant undergoes disinfectant cleaning for infectious diseases and viruses.
● We have installed automatic, no-touch soap dispensers in guest restrooms and all 5 staff-accessible hand sinks.
● Automatic hand sanitizer stations have been placed strategically throughout the restaurant for guest and staff access.
Additional Guest Safety Measures
● We ask that guests wear masks while walking throughout the property.
● We have added plexiglass protective barriers around the host stand as well as all bar beverage wells.
● Enhanced safety and sanitation procedures will be posted visible to guests along with recommendations in line with local and state regulations.
● All employees have gone through our staff Safety, Health and Sanitation Training to stay informed about food safety as it relates to COVID-19.
● Masks are required by all employees while on property.
● Proper glove use and frequent hand washing is enforced.
● Pre-shift, daily temperature checks are required for all employees.
● We have partnered with a testing facility to have all staff tested for COVID-19 free of charge every two weeks.
● Employees that have a fever, feel sick or show symptoms of being sick will be sent home.
● Employees that have a fever for more than two days or miss 2 consecutive days of work must see a doctor and be cleared to return to work.
We will continue to monitor guidelines put forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local agencies and make changes as needed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.