• 4 cups fresh tomato juice
• 2 oz A1 Steak Sauce or favorite steak sauce
• 2 oz lime
• 10 dashes Tabasco Sauce or favorite hot sauce
• 1 Tsp Celery Salt
• 1 Tsp Onion Salt
• 1 Tbls Freshly grated horse radish
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your liking. Pour into an airtight container and chill in the fridge.
Bloody Owl Cocktail Recipe:
• 2 barspoons of Rich Meads chimichurri sauce
• ½ oz fresh lime juice
• 3 oz Bloody Owl Mix
• 2 oz Blinking Owl Aquavit
Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and add ice. Shake hard. Rim a glass with salt. Pour contents of cocktail shaker into the glass (you want all of the chimichurri chunks mixed with the ice. Finish the cocktail with a barsoon of chimichurri on top and a lime wedge. ENJOY.